Sickened example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use sickened in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sickened.
- All arithmetical difficulties had confused and sickened him. (10)
- He remembered all the triviality of his behavior with Ellen at first, and rather sickened at the thought of some of his early pleasantries. (9)
- He took his chair; sickened. (10)
- It had a faint, sweetish odor that sickened him. (1)
- It may also have been true that it sickened her. (10)
- She sickened but an instant. (10)
- The composure of those two precise and well-groomed figures sickened her just then. (8)
- The mentioning of money to be paid had sickened and weakened her, as with the very physical taste of degradation. (10)
- The sound of my own blows sickened me. (2)
- The squire had sickened him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sickened. Perhaps also see a sentence for sermon and ways to use sights in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sickened in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.