How to use sideboard in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use sideboard in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sideboard.
- Antonia stood at the sideboard carving beef for him, and in the window sat Thea with her Persian kitten. (8)
- Camminy bowed busily somewhere in the direction between Patrick and the sideboard. (10)
- Emily, who thought she knew him so well, was alarmed, and went towards the sideboard where she kept some sal volatile. (8)
- On the mahogany sideboard reposed a cruet-stand and a green dish of very red apples. (8)
- Relentless and stealthy, the butler pursued his labours, taking things from the various compartments of the sideboard. (8)
- Shelton rose, and, going to the sideboard, helped himself to grouse. (8)
- You will find a bottle of pre-war port in the sideboard. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sideboard. Perhaps also see a sentence for snake and ways to use sipping in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sideboard in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.