Sentences using the word sights. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use sights in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sights.
- And as there is nothing else astir, these incongruous sights and noises take hold on the attention and exaggerate the sadness of the place. (2)
- And there are other sights and exploits which crowd back upon my mind under a very strong illumination of remembered pleasure. (2)
- Away went his heart, not at a canter now, at a gallop, as one who sights the quarry. (10)
- Few sights on earth are more deserving of our sympathy than a good man who has a troubled conscience thrust on him. (10)
- I was soon out of the cultivated basin of the Allier, and away from the ploughing oxen and such-like sights of the country. (2)
- Nothing could be more secular than all the sights and sounds. (9)
- The sights on the plains were strange contrasts to these conflicting inner emotions: she seemed to be living in two divided worlds. (10)
- The man in the water saw the eye of the man on the bridge gazing into his own through the sights of the rifle. (1)
- They uttered noises that wintered the blood, and revealed sights that stiffened hair three feet long; ay, and kept it stiff! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sights. Perhaps also see a sentence for single-hearted and ways to use sidewise in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sights in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.