Use signature in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use signature in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for signature.
- He looked at once for the signature. (8)
- He thought them bad, and did not hang them because of the signature; he kept them locked up in a drawer. (8)
- No signature to the article was needed for Bevisham to know who had returned to the town to pen it. (10)
- No need to tear it open for sight of the signature: the superscription was redolent of that betraying woman. (10)
- Return it before the end of the week, and I will have it engrossed for signature. (8)
- She had forgotten her signature to the letter to the professor when his answer arrived. (10)
- That being absent, she handed back the letter, her eyes lingering on the signature. (10)
- That settlement was drawn and only awaited signature. (8)
- The farmer seized the letter, and laid his finger on the first signature. (10)
- The letter despatched was written by her, with his signature. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for signature. Perhaps also see a sentence for scrutiny and ways to use sinful in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use signature in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.