How to use simplest in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use simplest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for simplest.
- Cervantes wrote a novel with the simplest plot, without belying much or little the natural and logical course of events. (9)
- Everything here, indeed, is so strange that you placidly accept whatever offers itself as the simplest and naturalest fact. (9)
- He conceives purely, and he writes purely, in the simplest language, the simplest of French verse. (10)
- I had not to learn that the simplest visits and observations of ruling princes signify more than lies on the surface. (10)
- I study Hickson as a miraculous engine of the very simplest contrivance; he is himself the epitome of a verdict on his period. (10)
- Lady Charlotte had talked to Wilfrid about her, and in the simplest language had said that she must be got on board. (10)
- Lady Culmer and I agree to take that view: it is the simplest. (10)
- Not that there is anything remarkable in its architecture, for it is an Italian Gothic structure of the simplest style. (10)
- Our simplest prose style is nearer to poetry with us, for this reason, that the poets have made it. (10)
- She had put off her ball dress and had slipped into the simplest and easiest of breakfast frocks, which was by no means plain. (9)
- The simplest were her food. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for simplest. Perhaps also see a sentence for smile and ways to use sisters in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use simplest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.