Simultaneously used in sentences. English majors, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use simultaneously in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for simultaneously.
- But of the matter then simultaneously occupying my mind, to recover which was the second supreme task I proposed to myself-of what. (10)
- But there is a great deal of it, and you get it consecutively and not simultaneously. (9)
- Had Westover, he wondered, with a purpose to pay him up for it forming itself simultaneously with his question, been setting his mother against him? (9)
- He drew a long breath, so did I: we cleared our throats with a sort of whinny simultaneously. (10)
- Simultaneously, the state of depression threw critic shades on a prized sentence or two among his recent confections. (10)
- The bets against him had simultaneously a see-saw rise. (10)
- They spring to their feet simultaneously. (9)
- Yet he was a gentleman capable of apprehending simultaneously that he sinned against his pride in the means he adopted to comfort his nature. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for simultaneously. Perhaps also see a sentence for spilt and ways to use sixty in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use simultaneously in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "simultaneously used in a sentence", "use simultaneously in a sentence", visited this page.