How to use singer in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use singer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for singer.
- A famous Canadian lady was the principal singer. (10)
- Guilty of this treason to his family, his principles, his class, old Jolyon fixed his eyes on the singer. (8)
- He gazed at the singer, and though he was not musical, there came a look into his eyes that he quickly hid away. (8)
- I am only a poor singer, and he can ruin me. (10)
- I could pitch any notes, and I was clear but I was always ornamenting, and what I want is to be an accurate singer. (10)
- In the shadow of it sat the fair singer. (10)
- She was a singer before he married her, they say: a lady by birth one of the first County families. (10)
- The singer was answered from a farther bough, and again from one. (10)
- The singer was unknown, and was generally taken for another sacrifice. (10)
- They complained apart severally of the accompaniment and the singer. (10)
- Unless to be a singer. (10)
- We have nothing to be ashamed of in her, before an Italian Operatic singer! (10)
- Who ever knew a singer that cared an inch of flesh for her country? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for singer. Perhaps also see a sentence for smoky and ways to use silly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use singer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.