Sentence using the word sinner. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use sinner in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sinner.
- He conjured-up her features, and they said, her innocence was the sinner; they scoffed at him for the dupe he was willing to be. (10)
- His topic of extreme happiness, to which Temple led him, was the rescue of a beautiful sinner from a life of shame. (10)
- I dropped all my bundles, and, I am ashamed to say, struck the poor sinner twice across the face. (2)
- It required that he should see her to know fully the sinner he had been. (10)
- Radnor a private sinner flaunting for one of the righteous? (10)
- Smith said he would have it if he had to squeeze a deathbed confession from a sinner. (10)
- What a contrast to that hoary old sinner Heythorp, whose brazenness nothing could affect. (8)
- What are you doing down here, you wicked little sinner! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sinner. Perhaps also see a sentence for shyness and ways to use singular in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sinner in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.