Sentences with situated. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use situated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for situated.
- A woman situated as she is ought to be more careful. (8)
- He excused himself, because of the funny-bone, situated, in his case, higher than usual up the arm. (10)
- He strove for some time patiently, to catch her eye, for she was so situated as to permit of this, but without success. (6)
- It was situated in a back street. (8)
- It was a handsome modern building, well situated on rising ground. (4)
- Situated as we are with Lady Dalrymple, cousins, we ought to be very careful not to embarrass her with acquaintance she might not approve. (4)
- You know how the poorer members of the aristocracy are situated. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for situated. Perhaps also see a sentence for socially and ways to use sights in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use situated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.