Sentences with sixteen in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use sixteen in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sixteen.
- At the ripe age of sixteen I saw a nobleman in despair because of my beauty. (10)
- I think there must be sixteen spare beds. (10)
- I was only sixteen when that man spoiled me. (8)
- Next time it will be four: then eight, then sixteen. (10)
- On each side of the entrance was a sitting room, about sixteen feet square; and beyond them were the offices and the stairs. (4)
- Representing, as we do, sixteen thousand pounds, the prospect is not cheering, but we hope you have some good years before you yet. (8)
- She was married at sixteen. (10)
- She was sometimes thought to be fifteen or even sixteen; her mobile face did not retain the same expression a single instant. (5)
- She will be married at sixteen! (4)
- Sixteen hundred, in fact, is what we think you should give us yearly. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sixteen. Perhaps also see a sentence for spartan and ways to use singular in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sixteen in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.