Use the word skiff in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use skiff in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for skiff.
- A valiant skiff upon a sea of enemies, he was having it on the nob, and suddenly the Demerara lightened. (10)
- And the moonlight flooded his dark skiff drifting down. (8)
- Hiring a skiff, he pulled up stream. (8)
- In the field beyond the bank where her skiff lay up, a machine drawn by a grey horse was turning an early field of hay. (8)
- The skiff rested, balancing with mutinous vibration, like a living thing. (8)
- Then, seizing the branches, snapping them in his haste, he dragged the skiff along through the sluggish water, the gnats dancing in his face. (8)
- There, at the boat-house, she commanded him to loosen a skiff and give her a paddle. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for skiff. Perhaps also see a sentence for strictly and ways to use sky in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use skiff in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.