A sentence for the word skirmishers. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use skirmishers in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for skirmishers.
- A thin line of skirmishers, the men deployed at six paces or so apart, now pushes from the wood into the open. (1)
- The colors move slowly back; the lines face about and sullenly follow, bearing their wounded; the skirmishers return, gathering up the dead. (1)
- The natural and customary thing to do is to send forward a line of skirmishers. (1)
- The skirmishers, without orders, against orders, are going forward at a keen run, like hounds unleashed. (1)
- This line of skirmishers sweeps across the plantation toward the mountain. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for skirmishers. Perhaps also see a sentence for stopping and ways to use skiff in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use skirmishers in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.