Sentences with skull in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use skull in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for skull.
- A bullet had clipped a groove in his skull, above the temple; from this the brain protruded in bosses, dropping off in flakes and strings. (7)
- At one end of it Felix could see distinctly the form of a gleaming skull, with dark sky showing through its eyeholes, cheeks, and mouth. (8)
- Better to see that than this skull above the land! (8)
- But in the morning his skull was sore with the unconscious, night-long ache; and he rose cross and taciturn. (9)
- He beheld her a skull with a lamp behind the eyeholes. (10)
- He felt his skull thundered at within. (10)
- I was isolated in my own skull. (2)
- It recalled and it was not the face; it was the skull of the face, or the flesh of the spirit. (10)
- Upon his head was a small Indian skull cap, with two peacock feathers, and a piece of scarlet cloth which hung down behind. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for skull. Perhaps also see a sentence for sort and ways to use skin in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use skull in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.