Sentences with slack in them. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use slack in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for slack.
- But steady, steady, my men, and slow; Taut, now, the quivering lines; now slack; and so, let her go! (9)
- Dolly and he had been slack; too interested in this queer place, this queer lot of people! (8)
- His disposition was to muse and fall slack, helpless to a friend. (10)
- It was attached to a stout cross-timber above his head and the slack fell to the level of his knees. (1)
- It was the slack hour, and pale trim waitresses were preparing the little tables for dinner. (8)
- Most of us are commendably zealous in assassination, but slack and lukewarm in suicide. (7)
- O the girdle slack about the waist! (10)
- Rosamund liked him for his humanity; but she, too, feared he was a slack Romfrey when she heard him speak in precocious contempt of glory. (10)
- She passed across the opening of the by-street, still walking in the slack way of one who takes the pleasures of the streets. (8)
- The slack limbs moved; the body rose and fell. (10)
- Things in the trade were slack; and as Soames had reflected before making up his mind, it had been a good time for building. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for slack. Perhaps also see a sentence for sowerby and ways to use slouch in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use slack in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "fell slack usage", visited this page.