How to use slang in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use slang in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for slang.
- Apropos of slang, why does it sit well on some people? (10)
- Dulce est desipere in loco, says some one, by which I suppose is meant, that a rather slang company is occasionally good fun. (6)
- In this way slang arises. (9)
- Owain Wythan, in the name of the Cambrian chivalry, assured him of their comprehension and appreciation of English slang. (10)
- The prince frowned and made use of some military slang. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for slang. Perhaps also see a sentence for sluggish and ways to use sleeves in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use slang in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.