Sentences with slanting in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use slanting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for slanting.
- Between the houses on the very top, they passed at a slow trot; and soon began slanting down the other side. (8)
- But she was down the slanting aisle and out of the reeling door before he could decide what to do. (9)
- Every bough was swinging in the wind, every spring bird calling, and a slanting sunlight dappled the grass. (8)
- Her eyebrows were wide apart, arching with a slight angle, and slanting a little down toward her nose. (8)
- Her eyes threw slanting beams. (10)
- How old was she, with her brown limbs, and her gleaming, slanting eyes? (8)
- In the outer hall shadows were slanting from the pillars. (8)
- It was still early, and the cockcrows, and the slanting lights, and the long shadows, encouraged me to be out and look round me. (2)
- Pendyce did not sing, but her lips moved, and her eyes followed the millions of little dust atoms dancing in the long slanting sunbeam. (8)
- Well, the American husband is old Dryfoos all over; no mustache; and hay-colored chin- whiskers cut slanting froze the corners of his mouth. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for slanting. Perhaps also see a sentence for spartan and ways to use slightly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use slanting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.