Sleek in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use sleek in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sleek.
- He looked at the plump, sleek hand of the woman with the Roman nose. (8)
- His weathered face, under sleek, dark hair, had regular, rather small features, and wore an expression of alert resolution, masked by impassivity. (8)
- I should not have been surprised to see sleek leopards come fawning about our feet, and milk-white deer confront us with human eyes. (7)
- Shrapnel, somewhat as though the fine sleek coat of it were brushed the wrong way. (10)
- Sumfit, as near on a shriek as one so fat and sleek could be, was ejected. (10)
- Surely in this earthly paradise the dwellers were enviable, well-nourished souls, sleek and happy as the pied cattle that lifted their inquisitive muzzles! (8)
- That sleek head, those puppy-dog eyes, fattish red cheeks, high collars, pearl pin, spats, and drawl-pah! (8)
- The little person answered his caress by a shiver of her sleek skin, then curled herself down again on the spot she had already warmed. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sleek. Perhaps also see a sentence for seasonable and ways to use slavishly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sleek in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.