Sentences for slippery. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use slippery in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for slippery.
- All about them the floor was slippery with blood. (7)
- Derek tightened his belt and took a bee-line down over the slippery grass. (8)
- Dropping to the road, he had better foothold than on the slippery field-path, and he ran. (10)
- It is to a woman, not to a man that you speak, but that sort of talk is a way of making the ground slippery. (10)
- Owing to it, in a manner almost as mysterious, he was kept crossing a bridge having a slippery bit on it. (10)
- She reserved her questions till they should cease this hopping and heeling down the zigzag of the slippery path-track. (10)
- Their steps went together, and they outlasted every other couple on the slippery grass. (8)
- To judge by your face, a Moor undoubtedly: glib, slippery! (10)
- We had to run down pretty quick after we missed you, and the rain made the track a little slippery. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for slippery. Perhaps also see a sentence for swells and ways to use sleep in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use slippery in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.