Sentence with word smells. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use smells in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for smells.
- And surely of all smells in the world, the smell of many trees is the sweetest and most fortifying. (2)
- Colour is burning up in the flowers already; the dew smells of them. (8)
- I trust you, no doubt; but the badger smells at a hole, before he goes inside it. (10)
- Most fragrant she that smells of naught. (10)
- That fellow smells a rat! (8)
- The air was rich with harvest smells, and the scent of autumnal roses. (10)
- They approve of Satire, because, like the beak of the vulture, it smells of carrion, which they are not. (10)
- You have been really romantic, and most generous and noble; only the shop smells! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for smells. Perhaps also see a sentence for stifling and ways to use smouldering in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use smells in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.