Sentences for smilingly. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use smilingly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for smilingly.
- And the good-natured dog agreed with me smilingly. (2)
- Decie had risen, and smilingly held out her hand. (8)
- For a while, indeed, the world looked smilingly. (2)
- He could honestly protest his guiltlessness, and would smilingly leave the case to go its ways. (10)
- Her aunt asked her, smilingly, how she liked it. (4)
- Smilingly as she welcomed him and his friends, entertaining them royally, he was bound to think she had means. (10)
- The men looked smilingly at each other without saying anything; and the younger took in due form the introduction which the young lady gave him. (9)
- To her perception Alan was no more vehement than usual, and Bessie no more smilingly self-contained. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for smilingly. Perhaps also see a sentence for swells and ways to use smallest in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use smilingly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.