A sentence using the word smither. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use smither in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for smither.
- And Smither had told her more than once that she had picked books off the floor in doing the room. (8)
- He tapped, and a door was opened by Smither, very red in the face. (8)
- She had been there five-and-forty years and Smither three-and-forty! (8)
- Smither might send to Park Lane any time she wanted advice. (8)
- Smither should choose it for her at the stores, nice and dappled. (8)
- Smither should toast him some more muffins, his dear father had eaten them all. (8)
- Smither was getting garrulous! (8)
- Smither was standing in the open doorway. (8)
- Smither was still taking the air in the doorway. (8)
- Then Soames alone; then Gradman alone; then Cook and Smither together. (8)
- When Smither, creaking with excitement, had left him, Soames entered the dining-room and sniffed. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for smither. Perhaps also see a sentence for subsequently and ways to use smarted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use smither in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.