Snap example sentences. English majors, professors, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use snap in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for snap.
- And snap your fingers at the world for many a long day. (10)
- Bosengate heard the wire-haired man snap out, and from the following murmur of assent he alone abstained. (8)
- Consequently I am not in love with it, and to declare myself candidly I do not care for it one snap of the fingers. (10)
- He whirled away the bow, and knocked down our candle, and in the darkness I heard something snap and break with a hollow sound. (10)
- His head lolled drowsily in the middle of a snap, and snapped in the middle of a loll. (8)
- I laugh at it, I snap my fingers. (10)
- One snap of the fingers and the transformation was accomplished. (10)
- Or had she really ceased to care the snap of a finger? (8)
- Snap your fingers at all the tortures. (8)
- Then he saw the red serpent hiss and snap at one, darting out its tongue, and lo! (10)
- Why, now, this moment, at the snap of my fingers, what is to hinder our taking the short cut to happiness, centaur and nymph? (10)
- You, Amalia, are victorious, and you may snap your fingers at opinion. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for snap. Perhaps also see a sentence for sententiousness and ways to use sniffs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use snap in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.