How do you use snatching in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use snatching in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for snatching.
- It seems hard on me, but I cannot blame him for snatching at an opportunity to win military distinction. (10)
- More in the abstract, they were snatching at a snapdragon bowl. (10)
- Snatching from his pocket a roll of notes, Hilary flung them on the bed. (8)
- The young man, snatching off his hat, passed on. (8)
- Willows implied water, and snatching up a camp-kettle I started forward without taking the trouble to put on my coat and hat. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for snatching. Perhaps also see a sentence for skies and ways to use snapping in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use snatching in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.