Sentence using the word snore. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use snore in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for snore.
- But Boleskey, after drinking up his wine, had sunk again into his seat; and there suddenly, to the surprise of all, he began to snore. (8)
- But Crocker had suddenly ceased to snore; his head had fallen so that a peculiar whistling arose instead. (8)
- I felt so intensely sensitive, that the very idea of a snore gave me tremours and qualms: it was associated with the sense of fat. (10)
- I performed an occasional snore, watching him narrowly between my eyelashes from the shadow of my arm. (7)
- I sat in my room, harried by the most penetrating snore which can ever have afflicted wakeful ears. (10)
- I tried to wake you both; no good; so I let you snore away. (10)
- Whatever happened; he must not snore. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for snore. Perhaps also see a sentence for shudder and ways to use snaps in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use snore in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.