Sentences with snoring in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use snoring in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for snoring.
- A handkerchief was bound about his forehead, and his helpless sunken chin and snoring nose projected up the pillow, made him look absurdly piteous. (10)
- And above the roar and clatter of the train, and the snoring of the Irishman, it kept sounding in her ears, hour after dark hour. (8)
- Asleep or awake, reading or snoring, fat or thin, hairy or bald, the insulation of their red or pale faces was complete. (8)
- But, observing the narrowness of the tents, it struck me there would be snoring companions. (10)
- Jacopo knelt by the wayside and prayed for an easy ankle and a snoring pillow and no wakeners. (10)
- The Goshawk, who had been snoring an instant before, examined them keenly, and shook his calculating head. (10)
- The lighter hearts regarded our period of monotonously lyrical prosperity as a man sensible of fresh morning air looks back on the snoring bolster. (10)
- Two of his companions, with their mouths wide open, were snoring at his side. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for snoring. Perhaps also see a sentence for spartan and ways to use snuffle in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use snoring in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.