Sentence using the word soften. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use soften in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for soften.
- Atwell wished her to come and help her again, and Clementina went over to the hotel to soften her refusal. (9)
- Happily for young and for old, the intense insight of the young has much to distract or soften it. (10)
- He looked so daunted, that she tried to soften the blow after she had dealt it. (9)
- Here was a great deal to soften the business. (4)
- I mean this: to strike so hard that, in the end, you soften your heart to the victim. (10)
- One sees the contrivance to soften him. (10)
- She could not look stern, but she had a look without a dimple to soften it, and her eyes shone. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for soften. Perhaps also see a sentence for shyness and ways to use sorrowed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use soften in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.