Examples of solace sentences. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use solace in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for solace.
- An injured pride could animate his wealth to crave solace of such a spectacle. (10)
- But it was sheer talking and raving for a solace to his disappointment or his anxiety. (10)
- But the mass, whose meaning she did not understand, offered no solace to the soul which yearned for love alone. (5)
- Chump sighed heavily, crumpling the notes, that the crisp sweet sound might solace her for the hard condition. (10)
- He is a man whose pride, when hurt, would run his wife to perdition to solace it. (10)
- It is his companion all this evening, his solace, his delight. (4)
- Like many another wounded giant before him, he experienced the insufficiency of interjections to solace pain. (10)
- Poor Major Jones, however, had no such solace, and the canker-worm eat daily deeper and deeper into his pining heart. (6)
- The business of her life was to get her daughters married; its solace was visiting and news. (4)
- To be out, especially amongst trees, was the only solace. (8)
- Whatever tuneful instrument one of your friends possesses shall solace your slumbers or batter the pate of your enemy. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for solace. Perhaps also see a sentence for spy and ways to use soames in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use solace in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.