A sentence using the word soldiery. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use soldiery in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for soldiery.
- He had seen one dear head in the knot of the soldiery. (10)
- Rinaldo told him that the tobacco-war raged still; the soldiery had recently received orders to smoke abroad, and street battles were hourly occurring. (10)
- She could only distantly connect the appearance of the white-coated soldiery with the source of her trouble. (10)
- The soldiery not only accepted the challenge of the mob, but assumed the offensive. (10)
- The fairest of the cities of the plain had long been a nest of foreign soldiery. (10)
- The image of Vittoria, the traitress, floated over the soldiery marching on Milan through her treachery. (10)
- Weisspriess, Wilfrid, and Major de Pyrmont were at one wing, between the Italian gentlemen and the soldiery. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for soldiery. Perhaps also see a sentence for submissively and ways to use south in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use soldiery in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.