Sentences for solicitor. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use solicitor in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for solicitor.
- And rising, with that resolution hot within him, he found for the first time the inconvenience of being his own solicitor. (8)
- But if, after all, this imputed Helen of a decayed Paris passed, submissive to the legitimate solicitor, back to her husband? (10)
- Complete confidence between solicitor and counsel is the essence of professional honour. (8)
- Elsewhere than in that upper circle, we may anticipate hard bargains; the widow of a solicitor had not to learn it. (10)
- He wrote a letter to his banker directing money to be sent to Rome, and to his solicitor telling him to let the house. (8)
- I thought a man was safe with his solicitor. (8)
- On returning to the court Soames took at once his rightful seat on the front bench beside his solicitor. (8)
- Pendyce turned from her husband to his solicitor. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for solicitor. Perhaps also see a sentence for swells and ways to use solitariness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use solicitor in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.