Solve sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use solve in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for solve.
- A splendid victory by Cialdini might at this moment solve many a difficulty. (10)
- Ah, well, temper does not solve your problem; husband you are, if you married her. (10)
- He kept expecting it, pausing for it, hoping it would come to solve his intense perplexity. (10)
- Heaven, on the threshold of his career, had intervened to solve it. (8)
- It was a riddle taxing her to solve it for the resistance to a monstrous iniquity of injustice, degrading her conception of our humanity. (10)
- The idealistic conceptions of Comedy gives breadth and opportunities of daring to Comic genius, and helps to solve the difficulties it creates. (10)
- The ladies were unable to summon an idea to solve it. (10)
- Yet there, too, we find, that character has its problems to solve; there are shades in salt. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for solve. Perhaps also see a sentence for sultry and ways to use sobered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use solve in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.