Sonorous sentence example. Those in an MBA program, professors, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use sonorous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sonorous.
- And soon, rhythmic, soft, sonorous, his breathing rose, with now and then that pathetic twitching of the old who dream. (8)
- He marched on that road to the music of sonorous brass for some drunken minutes. (10)
- Michiella is in despair; Count Orso is profoundly sonorous with paternity and devotion to the law. (10)
- The hour follows, deep and sonorous, from the interior of the tower; and the gilded gentlemen rest from their labours with contentment. (2)
- They languish, and taste ecstasy: but it is, however sonorous, an earthly concert. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sonorous. Perhaps also see a sentence for suitable and ways to use soundly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sonorous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.