Sorrows in a sample sentence. Journalists, readers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use sorrows in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sorrows.
- It was a lovely half-mourning; airy sorrows, gauzy griefs, you might imagine to constitute the wearer. (10)
- Let your Ethel pour her hackneyed sorrows into your bosom. (9)
- Let your Italy have no sorrows for her ears till the storm within is tranquil. (10)
- Say a petulant princess, a star of beauty, mad for me, and the whisper of our passion and sorrows traversing the flushed world! (10)
- She was content, since she must love, to love humbly, and she had, besides, her pity for his sorrows to comfort her. (10)
- She was sensible and clever; but eager in everything: her sorrows, her joys, could have no moderation. (4)
- True, by dying one loses his happiness as well as his sorrows, but he is not conscious of the loss. (7)
- While the three sisters sat mingling their sorrows and alarms, their young brother was making his way to the house. (10)
- Who has wept more over your great and dreadful sorrows? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sorrows. Perhaps also see a sentence for sheets and ways to use sob in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sorrows in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.