Sentence using the word soup. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use soup in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for soup.
- Both soup and fish had been achieved, however, before a word was spoken. (8)
- Forsyte was not coming down; she was having the soup in her room. (8)
- He had dreamed something about a new soup, with a taste of mint in it. (8)
- I had soup, fish, meat, and pastry, and, for the first time in my life, a glass of wine. (10)
- Scruff made no attempt to free his forelegs; but sniffed the soup, and finding that nothing happened, began to lap it. (8)
- She had a bowl of hot soup prepared for him. (10)
- She sent Maddalena to a trattoria for the soup, and she did not leave him, even after she had seen its effect upon him. (9)
- Soup, lobster, chicken salad. (8)
- When he has given me soup or fish, bowed to me over wine, and asked a conventional question, he has done with me. (10)
- Would you like some soup? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for soup. Perhaps also see a sentence for shudder and ways to use soreness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use soup in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.