Sentences for sources. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use sources in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sources.
- Before he could desist, Harmony, no longer coy, burst on the assembly from three different sources. (10)
- I swear the annuity was in my belief a tangible token that my claims to consideration were in the highest sources acknowledged to be just. (10)
- Immense was the range of vision scudding the peaks and over the illimitable Eastward plains flat to the very East and sources of the sun. (10)
- Of all the sources of evil surrounding the former, since her coming to Highbury, she was persuaded that she must herself have been the worst. (4)
- She had sources of delight that must force their way. (4)
- They could speak from private positive information of certain damnatory circumstances, derived from authentic sources. (10)
- They had not moved his heart, they had only stirred the sources of wonder. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sources. Perhaps also see a sentence for saints and ways to use sovereignty in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sources in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.