South-west example sentences. University students, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use south-west in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for south-west.
- And that essential sweetness of the moor, born of the heather roots and the South-West wind, was stealing out from under the young ferns. (8)
- February blew South-west for the pairing of the birds. (10)
- He cast a look at the clouds coming up from the South-west in folds of grey and silver. (10)
- The South-west left it in its bay of blue, and breathed below. (10)
- The South-west wind blew, and the hours of the night were not evil to outcasts. (10)
- The last was, that I had heard from him desiring me to have the South-west bedroom ready for him on Tuesday proximate. (10)
- The shades of Tailordom dispersed like fog before the full South-west breeze. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for south-west. Perhaps also see a sentence for self-preservation and ways to use song in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use south-west in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.