Sentence using the word sown. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use sown in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sown.
- Can I save him from the seed he has sown? (10)
- He may never know it, but he will reap what he has sown. (9)
- Honourably by this marriage the lady paid for such wild oats as she had sown in youth. (10)
- I spoke of seed sown. (10)
- She was fond of Carlo, as greatly occupied minds may be attached to an old garden where they have aforetime sown fair seed. (10)
- Somewhere, somehow, he had got hold of Manchester sarcasms concerning glory: a weedy word of the newspapers had been sown in his bosom perhaps. (10)
- The seeds of grief were already sown, what flowers of darkness, or of tumult would come up? (8)
- The thought of the storm she had sown upon all sides made her tremble foolishly. (10)
- We do not worship it that its seed may be sown in us. (10)
- We have sown them to reap them. (10)
- Wullahy, had I not then sown in his head that hair which he weareth yet, how had I escaped Karaz, and met thee? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sown. Perhaps also see a sentence for shudder and ways to use soreness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sown in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.