Use the word spaces in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use spaces in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for spaces.
- Back in the ghostly spaces of the forest could be heard the rustle and murmur of the reserves, pulling themselves together. (1)
- Batteries of artillery occupied the spaces between and crowned the low hills. (1)
- But there were whole passages and spaces of it whose divine and perfect beauty lifted me above life. (9)
- Chill sighs from the open land passed through the spaces of the city. (10)
- For many minutes at a time broad spaces of battle were veiled in smoke. (7)
- I peered in vain through the spaces among the trees and clumps of undergrowth. (1)
- Spaces of woodland here and there dapple the slopes, and the cozy red farm-houses repose by the side of their capacious red barns. (9)
- The dawn had now traversed the length of the streets, and thrown open the wide spaces of the city. (10)
- The streak of lightning had flashed its clear uncanny gleam on bare bones with grinning spaces between, the disguising flesh was gone…. (8)
- The water curved, and dimpled, and flowed flat, and the whole body of it rushed into the spaces of sad splendour. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for spaces. Perhaps also see a sentence for strongest and ways to use springing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use spaces in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.