A sentence for the word sparing. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use sparing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sparing.
- I think nobody can justly accuse me of sparing myself upon any occasion, but really I cannot do everything at once. (4)
- It has its little defects, but its directness, and sincerity, and its felicity through the sparing touch make me unwilling to note them. (9)
- She sought to imagine herself sparing him. (10)
- The word impossible, in which he had not been sparing when he deigned to speak distinctly, comprised everything. (10)
- Thompson had no idea of sparing or shielding his son. (10)
- Years later she wrote her version of the story, not sparing herself so much as she supposed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sparing. Perhaps also see a sentence for strawberry and ways to use spending in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sparing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.