Sparrows sentence examples. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use sparrows in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sparrows.
- A solitary mosquito hummed, and two house sparrows, who had built beneath the roof, chirruped sleepily. (8)
- And a cat, which had been stalking the sparrows, crept in through the little window, and crouched, startled, staring at him with her green eyes. (8)
- In the stony niche crouched a stray cat watching the twittering sparrows. (8)
- On one shoulder and on his bare head two sparrows have perched, and from the gardens, behind, comes the twittering and singing of birds. (8)
- Some sparrows in the eave were chirruping incessantly. (8)
- Sparrows were chirping, but sound of traffic had almost ceased, in that quiet Sunday hour of the evening meal. (8)
- Water carts and street sweepers had come out into the glimmer; sparrows twittered in the eaves. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sparrows. Perhaps also see a sentence for supreme and ways to use spoiling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sparrows in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.