A sentence for the word specimen. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use specimen in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for specimen.
- Adrian asked his chief what he thought of that specimen of woman. (10)
- An old crust of their mahogany bread, supposed at first to be a specimen of quartz, was found in one of his coat pockets. (10)
- But what a weedy-looking specimen! (8)
- Demonstrably a fine specimen, a promising youngster. (10)
- I had the greatest difficulty in procuring this specimen. (8)
- I had to give him a specimen of my piano-playing and singing. (10)
- I have given a faint specimen of it. (10)
- She puts you forward as a good specimen of our young men. (10)
- She thought him a pleasant specimen of the self-vowed squire. (10)
- Such a specimen of the Puritan middle English as Priscilla Graves, was eastwind on her skin, nausea to her gorge. (10)
- Sullivan Smith, whom, as a specimen, he rejoiced to have met. (10)
- Temple; you are a man of wit, and may possibly find this specimen worthy of you. (10)
- The woman would be a fine specimen among her class; that was all. (10)
- This specimen of the Miss Steeles was enough. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for specimen. Perhaps also see a sentence for strawberry and ways to use spending in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use specimen in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.