How to use spectacles in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use spectacles in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for spectacles.
- And, by the bye, every body ought to have two pair of spectacles; they should indeed. (4)
- Breen lifted her head now, and pushed her spectacles up on her forehead, while she regarded her daughter in silence. (9)
- Breen observed, with her spectacles intent upon her seam. (9)
- Durgin held her peace in bewilderment; she stared at her son with dazed eyes, under the spectacles lifted above her forehead. (9)
- Goren coming last, behind his spectacles. (10)
- He had statistics for spectacles, and beheld the world through them, and the mistress he worshipped. (10)
- He read slowly, through spectacles, engraving the words for ever on the tablets of his mind. (8)
- I am as strange as a Jack Indian to their official spectacles. (2)
- Lavender at once conceived an aversion from him; his appearance was unhealthy, and his eyes ravened from behind the spectacles beneath his high forehead. (8)
- March to make sure of the pale, slight, insignificant, amiable-looking youth in spectacles as the sovereign she was ambuscading. (9)
- Rounder at each inspection, he preaches to mankind from the text of a finger curved upon the pattern spectacles. (10)
- Taking the poker in his hand, and putting on his spectacles, he hurried to the door. (8)
- The sight of her emotion penetrated through his spectacles to something lying deep in the old butler. (8)
- Your young friend has made me laugh over stuff taken for literature until we put on our spectacles. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for spectacles. Perhaps also see a sentence for smoothly and ways to use spirits in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use spectacles in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.