Sentences for spectres. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use spectres in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for spectres.
- He mourns for the lost days of prize-fighting, he thinks that spectres are on the increase. (10)
- Of course he was horrified to be sitting with spectres as you and I should be; but the first tremble of it was over. (10)
- She usually talked of the spectres of Hollenbogenblitz Castle in the passing of the threads. (10)
- She was a draggled woman, with a face of slothful anguish, like one of the inner spectres of a guilty man. (10)
- These red spectres are born of earthquake, and are more given to shaking thrones than are hostile cannonshot. (10)
- Those were dismal spectres in Bohemia, smelling of murder and the charnel-breath of midnight. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for spectres. Perhaps also see a sentence for sang and ways to use sprawling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use spectres in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.