Sped sentence examples. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use sped in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sped.
- On she sped, as if she had made the mistake of exchanging words with a post. (10)
- On she sped, leaving him at the stammered beginning of his appeal to her. (10)
- Oolb heard them, and the sea foamed like the mouth of madness, as the Genie sped thunder-like over it, following me in mid-air. (10)
- Passion would have sped him to Cecilia, but passion is not invariably love; and we know what it can be. (10)
- So they sped between the rocks, and came upon a purple sea, dark-blue overhead, with large stars leaning to the waves. (10)
- The scared horses, straining asunder, leaped forward, and sped downwards, in the darkness. (8)
- Thence he sped to his own room for hat and overcoat, and a sprinkle of cold water. (10)
- They sped no shot; they rolled forth an envelopment. (10)
- Thither he sped by the handy railway and a timely train. (10)
- When she had sped him off to Mrs Montague, she was in a blush. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sped. Perhaps also see a sentence for surprise and ways to use spartan in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sped in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.