Sentences for speechless. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use speechless in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for speechless.
- Basil and Isabel stood speechless a moment on the church steps. (9)
- Fatigue and exhaustion had so overcome him, that for some minutes he was speechless. (6)
- Hardshaw stood motionless, speechless, his eyes two flames. (1)
- He walked in trepidation, speechless, and when interrogated on the height his eyes flew across the angry visages with dismal uncertainty. (10)
- Her limbs were nerveless, her tongue speechless. (10)
- Her sensations on the discovery made her perfectly speechless. (4)
- In fact, she left her with it clasped to her breast, and bowing speechless toward the giver in a vain wish to express her gratitude. (9)
- Lavender remained speechless from astonishment. (8)
- The speechless insurrection threatened her eyes. (10)
- The marvel of their not wavering or softening meaningly kept her speechless. (10)
- The question following was a speechless wave, that surged at her father. (10)
- They sprang to their feet, the man confused, the lady pale and speechless with fright. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for speechless. Perhaps also see a sentence for saliva and ways to use spelt in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use speechless in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.