Sentence using the word spoon. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use spoon in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for spoon.
- But your imagination is unpractised, and asks to be fed with a spoon. (10)
- It turns my inside with a spoon. (10)
- Little Jon had been born with a silver spoon in a mouth which was rather curly and large. (8)
- Mandel dropped her eyes, and the spoon shook in her hand. (9)
- My host went to the cupboard and produced a bottle, a glass, and a second spoon. (8)
- The move began; and Miss Bates might be heard from that moment, without interruption, till her being seated at table and taking up her spoon. (4)
- The talk turned on the advantages of measles, tangerine oranges, honey in a spoon, no lessons, and so forth. (8)
- Tony, days back, had said her last to the act of eating; but Emma sipping at the spoon and expressing satisfaction, was a pleasant picture. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for spoon. Perhaps also see a sentence for shyness and ways to use sportsman in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use spoon in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.