A sentence using the word spotless. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use spotless in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for spotless.
- Gazing at him, so old, thin, white, and spotless, Annette murmured something in French which James did not understand. (8)
- It should be a spotless world which is thus ruthless. (10)
- Red faces, spotless shirt-fronts, white arms; and freshly-twisted hair were all around him. (8)
- She was one among the damsels of colour, and free of her tokens, especially to the spotless. (10)
- There, such as were not as spotless as an angel might have the dispositions of a fiend. (4)
- Truth to tell, the special agents of the Treasury were themselves, as a body, not altogether spotless. (7)
- Yet she furnishes not any of the sweet sensual excitement pertaining to her spotless rival pursued by villany. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for spotless. Perhaps also see a sentence for successor and ways to use splintered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use spotless in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.