A sentence for the word spreading. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use spreading in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for spreading.
- A warmth began spreading in his chest; he rubbed the palms of his hands together. (8)
- Brinkley that night in the corner of the spreading hotel parlours, where they found themselves. (9)
- Mel, whose mind was not intent on greatness, was occupied in spreading meat and wine. (10)
- Pericles entirely gave up the former, the latter rewarded him by spreading abroad every possible kind interpretation of his atrocious bad manners. (10)
- Pericles was spreading cigars among them, and addressing them affably. (10)
- She had no fear of its spreading farther through his means. (4)
- Sloop Thrush being made out was spreading general joy through a wide circle of great people. (4)
- Soon the Esperanza would be spreading wings. (10)
- The daylight, spreading thin at the windows, restored her from that weakness. (10)
- Their manufactories are spreading like the webs of the devil to suck the blood of the country. (10)
- Then he stooped to the fire, spreading the edges unevenly, so that they caught flame. (10)
- They were spreading not merely on the surface, but within. (8)
- Yet she recollected that on her last departure through the park she had been proud of the rolling green and spreading trees. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for spreading. Perhaps also see a sentence for strangled and ways to use split in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use spreading in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.