How to use springing in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use springing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for springing.
- A moment later his whole front gave way, and springing forward with fixed bayonets we pushed him in utter confusion back to his original line. (7)
- Beside Clara she had the hue of Winter under the springing bough. (10)
- But her figure and her springing step were more unmistakable than she knew. (8)
- Each he found springing from the unconscious love of self and the dread of the greater pain which the self-sacrificer would suffer in-forbearing the sacrifice. (9)
- His blue eyes were like the springing sunrise over ridges of the seas; and Skepsey jumped to his meaning. (10)
- His mouth shut rigidly, and there was a springing increase of the luminous wavering of his eyes. (10)
- She dramatized them each springing forward by turns, with crushing rejoinders. (10)
- She sees the sunset in the breast of the springing dawn. (10)
- The Comic is perpetually springing up in social life, and, it oppresses them from not being perceived. (10)
- The infantry rose in masses, springing into line. (7)
- This miracle, this young son springing up on an earth decaying and dark, absorbed him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for springing. Perhaps also see a sentence for smile and ways to use sportsman in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use springing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.