Springy sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use springy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for springy.
- Ay, but well knitted, springy, alive every inch of him; crafty, too, as you will soon bear witness. (10)
- He stood before the hearth facing the room, and his figure had the springy abruptness of men who cannot fatten. (8)
- He was a smallish, springy, firm-faced man, devotee of the lady bearing his name and wielding him. (10)
- His clothes were loose, his stride was springy. (8)
- Kit Ines had an appearance of springy readiness to lead off again. (10)
- Out on the turf of the shaven hills, her springy step dispersed any misty fancies. (10)
- The turf underfoot was springy and well scented. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for springy. Perhaps also see a sentence for scare and ways to use sparks in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use springy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.