Use the word spying in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use spying in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for spying.
- A man would hesitate, spying below. (10)
- And my Beppo seized a man who was spying on me, as he said. (10)
- And the thought that he had been spying at their little house tarnished her anticipations of homecoming. (8)
- But in sheer panic lest he might be caught thus spying he drew back and hurried on. (8)
- Chillon was engaged in spying for a place where he could spread out the contents of his bag. (10)
- Had he been spying on his wife? (8)
- Not visible for one second was the intense indignation at their fate which Wilfrid, spying keenly into them, perceived. (10)
- One of the scraps of practical wisdom gained by hardened sufferers is, to keep from spying at horizons when they drop into a pleasant dingle. (10)
- Signorina, I know you would not pay your Beppo for spying upon me. (10)
- The charge brought against him was, that for the last six months he had been untiringly spying on the signorina. (10)
- They had no intention of spying. (10)
- They set him spying over himself at an actor who had not needed to be acting his part, brilliant though it was. (10)
- To love is to peer over the edge, and, spying the little grey flower, to climb down! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for spying. Perhaps also see a sentence for strict and ways to use sparing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use spying in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.